Introductory 90-Day CISS Club Membership
This program is designed to provide you with an opportunity to pilot a sailplane and decide if soaring at CISS is in your future. You will receive 3 instructional flights with an FAA Certificated Glider Instructor, making 3000 foot tows for flights of up to 30 minutes and an introductory membership in CISS. It also includes a Soaring Society of America FAST pack for your first flight which includes the Glider Flying Handbook, a glider pilot logbook, and a 3 month membership in the SSA.
After your flights you may choose to join CISS and become an Active Member. As an added bonus your member account will be credited for $50 if upgrading from the Introductory Membership to an Active Membership.
- Your friends are welcome to join you at the airport to watch your flights and share the fun.
- Be sure to bring your camera.
- The maximum weight limit for students is 242 lbs.
- Flights are conducted at the Alexandria Indiana airport, April through October, between 9:30 am and 4:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays, weather permitting.
The Fine Print:
- Can be sold to one person once only, non-refundable.
- All flights must be flown by purchaser.
- Includes $50 credit towards upgrade to a CISS regular flying membership.
- Also, includes 3 tows to 3000 ft and up to 30 minute maximum glider flights.
- Expires 3 months from the date of first flight or at the end of the second season from date of purchase if no flights are taken.
- The cost for this special introductory package (non-refundable) is $300.
To purchase your Introductory Membership, please complete the order form below: